Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Sketching in the Sun on Second St.

The sketching location was Whidbey Art Gallery. There was lots of neat stuff to sketch in there, but the sun was out and I found a cozy, warm spot at a table in front of Mona's with a view of one of those really cool machines that are working on 2nd Street. The warmth of the sun, the interesting view, a table to work at and a chair to sit on.....what's a sketcher to do? I seized the moment. This little Kubota reminds me of a tug boat.....small and tough. If it was a person it would be a short tough guy from Chicago named Bill. I find the construction on 2nd to be really interesting and fun. I love watching the process of change and find it interesting to be tip toeing across gravelly streets in the middle of all of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment