Saturday, January 3, 2015

Starting the New Year at Cynthia's




Happy New Year Everyone! We sure started the New Year, the Year of the Sheep, with a bang at Cynthia's. I didn't count noses, but the place was filled to the brim with very happy sketchers. Of course Cynthia delighted us with every nook and cranny of her lovely home packed with Christmas cheer and treasures. I found myself drawn to the windows looking out on the gray and blue bay, while inside was filled with the warmth of reds and golds. I also could not resist the darling still life that Judi Nyerges set up on a windowsill honoring the coming Year of the Sheep. I look forward to 2015 with WISk. I wonder where our wandering pens will take us this year!!

2 comments:

  1. The one with the chair, the window and the back of Faye, I presume, says it all. Love it.

    ReplyDelete