Saturday, April 11, 2015

Oak Harbor Cat Adoption Center




Who knew it would be so peaceful and relaxing to just sit among cages of cats? I set my chair where I could see at least 8 cats from my seat. Of course they moved as soon as I thought I had their gesture, so I just sat quietly and got to know them and tried to memorize their last posture. I got to know their names, and a little about their history and personalities. I fell for a sweet girl named Mew Mew. Oddly I didn't sketch her. My 10 year old grand daughter, Sarah, was with us for Spring Break. I think she captured Charlie 1 quite well. Thanks to Oak Harbor Cat Adoption staff for keeping these sweet kitties so clean, odor free, well fed and clearly well loved. 

2 comments:

  1. ME ENCANTAN!!!!
    ESOS GATOS SON DIVINOS!!!
    TENGO 8.....
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A driver is more likely to see a human but your furry friend might be below their field of sight from the vehicle. learn more

    ReplyDelete