Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2nd Street Hair Boutique

It has come to my attention that no one except Phyllis and Judi posted their sketches from our day at 2nd Street Salon. So I just found a couple that I did that day, added some color and scanned them. A very belated thank you to Bristol and the girls for allowing us to take over the shop, sketch and have happy hour as we got beautified.  And a very belated "Post your sketches and make prints for Bristol!" to my fellow sketchers.
Judith
Jean


Here's one that I did ages ago of Chava  as I waited for my highlights to materialize.


2 comments:

  1. ME ENCANTAN ESTOS TIPOS DE DIBUJOS...
    EN LA PLAYA DIBUJO A LAS PERSONAS QUE ESTAN A MI LADO.
    Y DISFRUTO....
    NO ME GUSTA TOMAR EL SOL ASI QUE DIBUJO...
    CHAUCITO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawings. You're making it look easy.

    ReplyDelete